Construction began in February 2010 at The Music City Center in Nashville Tennessee. The includes a 350,000-square-foot exhibit hall, 59 meeting rooms, two ballrooms, and 36 loading docks.
Patriot’s Responsibilities Included:
Our work includes the following tasks within areas of the building containing drywall:
- Conduct bi-weekly inspections for evidence of water damage and/or suspect mold.
- Collect moisture measurements from areas with evidence of water damage or suspected mold growth.
- Collect relative humidity readings after completion of construction activities following the start-up of the building HVAC systems.
- Collect representative air samples within the building for comparison to the outdoor ambient air samples after completion of construction activities following the start-up of the building HVAC systems.
- Prepare a report of project activities reviewed and approved by a CIH.